• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question About A Thread Just Moved

Kaodi

Hero
I created a thread in the General forum called "Would You Use This (Villainous) Race?" which included stats for the race in Pathfinder is an sblock tag. The thread was subsequently moved to the Pathfinder forum. I do not know which moderator is responsible for this, but I would like to point out that I was not merely asking the question of people who play Pathfinder. That is just what I was using for illustration. I did, after all, include a fair amount of fluff and only a little crunch. Could that thread perhaps be moved back to General? I will add a clarification to the effect of what I just said.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Ah. I (and the person who reported it to us) figured since you led with the stats, that those were much the point of the discussion. If the game stats aren't the focus, you might want to mention that a little more prominently.

I'll move the thread back for you.

Remove ads