• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question About PS2

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Can I hook this thing up through my DVD player? I have one of those adapter box things from a few years back, when I had my DVD audio fed through my stereo. I'm digging some of the games on it. ;)

heldenhammer

First Post
I ran my PS2 through my VCR to minimize connections and, predictably, I ran into problems playing DVDs because of the Macrovision copy protection.

If your DVD Player doesn't have the right inputs (or any inputs) then go to Radio Shack and pick up an A/B Switch. They sell all kinds of different ones and you should be able to find one that has the right connections.

drothgery

First Post
Originally, I did that because my TV only had a coax (cable TV style) input, which made the DVD capabilities worthless (and my VCR is old, so I wasn't getting stereo sound that way either).

I bought a new TV a bit later, so now I've got the Xbox (which is my primary DVD player) on the component input, the PS2 on S-Video, and the GameCube on the front RCA jacks.

Remove ads