Question about the GnomesRAwesome Social Group

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Why, why, why, I'm APPALLED at the GALL of this Orcish cardplayer! Tell the truth t.o.w., you're really part Kobold, aren't you? B-)

wow, those sound like fightin words, better take it to the misbegotten waif thread if there is to a war.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Why, why, why, I'm APPALLED at the GALL of this Orcish cardplayer! Tell the truth t.o.w., you're really part Kobold, aren't you? B-)
Well, if by "part kobold" you're referring to the kobold parts in mah belly, then yes, yes I am part kobold! :p

But such is the Cycle of Life, no? B-)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
they taste good after they have slow roasted them selves over a pit of coals. getting them to bathe first is not a problem, but it sure is hard to get them baste them selvs during the roasting.

One of the players in a 4E campaign I'm DMing has told me that his next character will be a gnome barbarian. I'm fairly convinced that it's just a clever ploy on his part. He knows I'll never kill his current character if his next one will be a gnome barbarian.

Leif

Adventurer
...never mind.... It would have been funny if you could still make the font TINY. But now not even size=0 will do it. :(

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
One of the players in a 4E campaign I'm DMing has told me that his next character will be a gnome barbarian. I'm fairly convinced that it's just a clever ploy on his part. He knows I'll never kill his current character if his next one will be a gnome barbarian.
Would he scream "WOLVERINES?" when he raged? Because that's what gnome barbarians do. Or sometimes "BADGERS!"

Remove ads