• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question about the GnomesRAwesome Social Group

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Why, why, why, I'm APPALLED at the GALL of this Orcish cardplayer! Tell the truth t.o.w., you're really part Kobold, aren't you? B-)

wow, those sound like fightin words, better take it to the misbegotten waif thread if there is to a war.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Why, why, why, I'm APPALLED at the GALL of this Orcish cardplayer! Tell the truth t.o.w., you're really part Kobold, aren't you? B-)
Well, if by "part kobold" you're referring to the kobold parts in mah belly, then yes, yes I am part kobold! :p

But such is the Cycle of Life, no? B-)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
they taste good after they have slow roasted them selves over a pit of coals. getting them to bathe first is not a problem, but it sure is hard to get them baste them selvs during the roasting.

One of the players in a 4E campaign I'm DMing has told me that his next character will be a gnome barbarian. I'm fairly convinced that it's just a clever ploy on his part. He knows I'll never kill his current character if his next one will be a gnome barbarian.

Leif

Adventurer
...never mind.... It would have been funny if you could still make the font TINY. But now not even size=0 will do it. :(

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
One of the players in a 4E campaign I'm DMing has told me that his next character will be a gnome barbarian. I'm fairly convinced that it's just a clever ploy on his part. He knows I'll never kill his current character if his next one will be a gnome barbarian.
Would he scream "WOLVERINES?" when he raged? Because that's what gnome barbarians do. Or sometimes "BADGERS!"

Remove ads