• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question for Orlando area gamers

~Joseph~

First Post
wow, I didn't know that there were Orlando area gamers. I live in daytona and it's dry as a bone. I figured that FL just didn't have gamers, this gives me hope.

Tuerny

First Post
There are a few of us.
In fact UCF has two gaming clubs in itself. :)

There was also a Tampa game day recently, but I was unable to attend (it was my birthday. I was otherwise occupied).

scarymonkey

First Post
blueshade said:
There is Sci Fi City. They have old stuff there.

Yeah, I know about Sci Fi City. Best damn game store in the universe. But, the one I am talking about is a little hole in the wall place that is (was?) run by a guy as a hobby more than anything. The store was located very near to where Sci Fi City is now and was only open on the weekends. I also saw him at a few conventions in the state selling stuff. But I haven't been able to get to his store for a few years now and I was wondering if it was still there.

scarymonkey

First Post
Tuerny said:
There are a few of us.
In fact UCF has two gaming clubs in itself. :)

There was also a Tampa game day recently, but I was unable to attend (it was my birthday. I was otherwise occupied).

Oh yeah, hi Jesse. You might not remember but I played in a D&D campaign of yours a few years ago when you lived down south. I seem to recall my character blowing himself up on a gas spore. Lewis says hi by the way.

Mike

Remove ads