Question for Orlando area gamers

~Joseph~

First Post
wow, I didn't know that there were Orlando area gamers. I live in daytona and it's dry as a bone. I figured that FL just didn't have gamers, this gives me hope.

Tuerny

First Post
There are a few of us.
In fact UCF has two gaming clubs in itself. :)

There was also a Tampa game day recently, but I was unable to attend (it was my birthday. I was otherwise occupied).

scarymonkey

First Post
blueshade said:
There is Sci Fi City. They have old stuff there.

Yeah, I know about Sci Fi City. Best damn game store in the universe. But, the one I am talking about is a little hole in the wall place that is (was?) run by a guy as a hobby more than anything. The store was located very near to where Sci Fi City is now and was only open on the weekends. I also saw him at a few conventions in the state selling stuff. But I haven't been able to get to his store for a few years now and I was wondering if it was still there.

scarymonkey

First Post
Tuerny said:
There are a few of us.
In fact UCF has two gaming clubs in itself. :)

There was also a Tampa game day recently, but I was unable to attend (it was my birthday. I was otherwise occupied).

Oh yeah, hi Jesse. You might not remember but I played in a D&D campaign of yours a few years ago when you lived down south. I seem to recall my character blowing himself up on a gas spore. Lewis says hi by the way.

Mike

Remove ads