Question regarding the 7-Day RPG Contest

MrMyth

First Post
The contest says that it ends on Sunday at Midnight (your time). I can never remember if that means it ends on Midnight when Sunday begins, or the Midnight when Sunday ends. In other words, is today the last day for submissions, or is it tomorrow?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Tomorrow night (the boundary between Sunday night and Monday morning - so you have about 32 hours).

Adrián Gómez

First Post
I've uploaded my game right now. Drawings and designs are my own work, so I think there'll be no problem with it. ;)
But the file weight is around 12mb. I just hope it won't give people any trouble to download. :/

EditorBFG

Explorer
Working on my RPG Contest entry up until the last second, I forgot to include the final line in my Open Gaming License section, which I believe is required for it to be technically open:
SEVEN DAYS RPG, Copyright 2013, Jeremy Forbing; Author Jeremy Forbing.

Also, ran out of time to do a character sheet. Sigh.

Also, forgot to do a table of contents. Double sigh.

Also, forgot to cut and paste in the Experience Point system I had already written from another file that was open on my desktop, despite explicitly referencing Experience Points in the text. Sighing till the cows come home.

Ah well, off for Cinco de Mayo drinking now...

Last edited:

Mike Eagling

Explorer
[MENTION=24719]EditorBFG[/MENTION] I feel your pain. I just re-read my entry back to myself and am cursing my utter lack of proofreading!

Remove ads