Question

Artoomis

First Post
Possibly.

Noble Djinn

Some djinn (1% of the total population) are "noble" and can grant three wishes to any being (nongenies only) who captures them. Noble djinn perform no other services and, upon granting the third wish, are free of their servitude. Noble djinn are as strong as efreet (see below), with 10 HD.

SR applies to Dimensional Anchor and a Save applies Planar Binding,.

Also, even if succesful in getting them to come to you, and preventing their escape, they are not yet captured.

Finally, I am not sure how you Planar Bind a specific creature, which is what you need to do here. I assume you must know it's True Name, a closely guarded secret. You may even need to have met them before.

ed: Also, wishes given uder duress often don't turn out the way you'd like.

Last edited:

milo

First Post
Thanks, I am just trying to make my character more on par with other party members. He is level 13 and most of the others are 15 or 16.

AGGEMAM

First Post
*Must make Poster check* ... *rolling* ... *1* ... *rats*

If your DM uses the XP system from FRCS you will eventually cacth up with your friends.

Also having an NPC mage or priest cast Wish or Miracle on you only costs 26620 gp.

Metallica ... eh ... Ah, them good ol' days o' youth ... memories ...

Seriously, is "...And Justice For All" the greatest album ever made in music history?

milo

First Post
"...And Justice for All" is the second greatest album ever, right behind "Master of Puppets".
Metallica is the greatest band though.

Remove ads