Questions on EONS 70

Khaalis

Adventurer
To anyone who gets EONS, I posted this on the patreon page but not sure those get answered so asking here as well. Hoping the author sees this. I'll try to ask these without giving too much away to no patreon subscribers.

I've got a few clarification questions.

Attributes:
I am assuming that Attributes are assumed to start at the base average of 4 and then are modified by any +/- modifiers as what count as "Points"? Thus END -1 = -1 point and counts as END 3? Also when you state that STR gives an added -1, I am assuming this means a flat -1? Example if a Race has -2 STR that counts as -3 points (not -4) correct?

Skills:
Also, how do you get 6 points for Human skills. My interpretation of the chart should be 5: "6 or more skills/categories" = 2; 3 specific "categories" = 3. Am I to assume at some point there was another category between "6 or more" and "10 or more" that was "8 or more" worth 3 points?

What about if you have under 6 skills? Would that be worth 1 Point?

It seems as if you need to add "4 or more" and "8 or more" options to the table.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
To anyone who gets EONS, I posted this on the patreon page but not sure those get answered so asking here as well. Hoping the author sees this. I'll try to ask these without giving too much away to no patreon subscribers.

I've got a few clarification questions.

Attributes:
I am assuming that Attributes are assumed to start at the base average of 4 and then are modified by any +/- modifiers as what count as "Points"? Thus END -1 = -1 point and counts as END 3? Also when you state that STR gives an added -1, I am assuming this means a flat -1? Example if a Race has -2 STR that counts as -3 points (not -4) correct?

In WOIN, attributes start at 3, not 4.

If you redownload it, the bit about STR got changed.

Skills:
Also, how do you get 6 points for Human skills. My interpretation of the chart should be 5: "6 or more skills/categories" = 2; 3 specific "categories" = 3. Am I to assume at some point there was another category between "6 or more" and "10 or more" that was "8 or more" worth 3 points?

It's a NEW human:

6 or more skills or categories = 2
4 [categories] = 4
Total =6

The OLD humans have one fewer skill category, so would be worth 5.

What about if you have under 6 skills? Would that be worth 1 Point?

No, that doesn't cost any points.

Remove ads