• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quirky Food Habits

sniffles

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Mmmmmm...... fried calamari.....

*grabs fork and knife*

Here little fishy, here little fishy......

What?
Mmmm, squid.....
I see another dish of salted pepper squid in my immediate future. ;)

KB9JMQ

First Post
I live on Pepsi. It must come from a bottle or fountain not a can. I can't stand the taste of the can.
My fave sandwich is velveeta with miracle whip on white bread. (chips may be crushed in this occasionaly)
Frosted Flakes must have banana slices.
I like chocolate milk ice cold and put ice in it to get it that way.
M&Ms can be eaten in any order but should have the shells crunched off fiirst then eat the chocolate.

I cannot eat any food without out a shirt on at least ;) I have no idea why but I cannot eat topless. Though I am not bothered if anyone else eats topless :D

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
buzzard said:
I'm not sure how many of you have seen them, but places that carry gag gifts like Spencers often have gimmicky ice cube thingys. For example I once bough my mother some golf ball ice cubes for Xmas (not the main gift of course). They are basically just plastic shells with water inside them that you freeze and use instead of ice cubes. You get the cold without the watering down. This should be handy for all you folks that hate your drinks watered down. They are, of course, re-usable.
I would rarely bother - I drink very quickly.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
KB9JMQ said:
I cannot eat any food without out a shirt on at least ;) I have no idea why but I cannot eat topless. Though I am not bothered if anyone else eats topless :D

What about pants? Do you have to wear pants? What's the point in eating if you have to wear pants?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads