D&D General R. A. Salvatore on the Nerdarchy live chat

He was on the Brian Cortijo Twitch channel recently for GenCon, along with Elaine Cunningham, Erin M Evans, Erik Scott de Bie, Ed Greenwood, George Krashos, Eric Boyd, and Steven Schend (sp?). It was pretty awesome. I loved seeing Elaine, and Ed is always a good time.

I read Relentless. I have a lot of mixed emotions about what happened lol.

He was on the Brian Cortijo Twitch channel recently for GenCon, along with Elaine Cunningham, Erin M Evans, Erik Scott de Bie, Ed Greenwood, George Krashos, Eric Boyd, and Steven Schend (sp?). It was pretty awesome. I loved seeing Elaine, and Ed is always a good time.

I read Relentless. I have a lot of mixed emotions about what happened lol.
Wanna pm some spoilers.

That's pretty much the FR all-star line-up there. Boyd's and Schend's 2e FR sourcebooks were, in my opinion, some of the best ever done for the setting. If dreams were real, that chat would have ended with "Oh, by the way, we're all collaborating on new FR Setting Guide!".

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases