• Elf

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Halfling

Votes: 45 41.3%

• Poll closed .

Infiniti2000

First Post
Race Elimination Semi-final

In round 6 (the quarterfinal round), the bell tolled for 3 races.
  • Gnomes - 47 votes
  • Half-orcs - 39 votes
  • Half-elves - 26 votes

By now, you know the drill: vote for who you want pushing up daisies, and PLEASE POST COMMENTARY ON YOUR VOTE! Maybe you can convince later posters to join your cause. :)

The 2 races with the most votes will removed from the contest!

[sblock=Results from previous rounds]In round 5, the bell tolled for 5 races. Mengu's description of the results: Longtooth Shifter (31) - lots of dislike for this, I'm guessing some because of certain powerful mechanics, and some because of the were-nature and animalistic looks of the race. Hobgoblin (25), Kobold (23), Goblin (17) - not surprising that MM races are getting eliminated. Tiefling (18) - Weren't these guys supposed to be the "bad boys" everyone was going to fall in love with? Probably due to some unusual choices in imagery and somewhat flopping mechanics for the iconic class expectations from the race, I don't think they met that expectation.

In round 4, the Githerzai, Genasi, Human, Razorclaw and Orc got the boot... Yep, those fiendish humans were finally ditched by the wayside!

In round three we said good(bye?) riddance to Minotaurs, Githyanki, Deva, Changeling, Goliaths and Gnolls.

In round two we eradicated the Kalashtar, Dragonborn, Duergar, Kenku, Bugbears and Warforged.

And in round one we lost the Bladeling, Drow, Wilden, Shadar-Kai, Revenant, and the worst-liked race of them all: Bullywug! [/sblock]

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
I concur with the choice of eladrin. I'm still not sure what they are or where they came from. Someone said gray elves or something? The next one to go should be halfling and purely because of the name. I mean, for crying out loud Hasbro, buy the rights to say hobbit!

If even you need to buy the rights...

Fridayknight

First Post
dwarves are fat and short. Dwarves can only do one thing well. Dwarves smell and are ignoble. Why has nobody else voted for the short fat slovenly undergound landlords?

Mengu

First Post
At this point it's difficult for me to say I dislike any of the remaining races. I like them all.

But comparing the four, I'm going to say I like Elf slightly less than the other three. I'm not as fond of their features and feat support. Dwarves, Eladrin, and Halflings all have more interesting things they can do. The most interesting thing going for the elves is extra speed and shifting in rough terrain.

Zaran

Adventurer
I voted Halfing. Not because there is anything wrong with them. I just like elves (High and Wood) and dwarves better.

Viashimo

First Post
I voted for Eladrin. Perhaps they are more mechanically interesting, but I can't say I like anything else about them.

Dwarves drink, haflings are happy, and elves prance about sometimes.

Remove ads