• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Races and Classes cover on Amazon!

Alnag

First Post
Well... I honestly not like it much. The image is ok, but the border around... it looks a bit like step back to old editions instead of leap forward to 4e.

TheArcane

First Post
Geez, what's with the Tiefling fetish?
Cool art though. I think the new cover design is nice, but I remember WOTC saying that the books are going to be more magazine, less textbook. This looks like a textbook.

Aage

First Post
Call me old-fashioned but I want a dwarf on the cover... or at least a bloody elf :p Tieflings belong in the MM... [/rage]

Henry

Autoexreginated
20 bucks for a preview? It is 96 pages, but still I'll have to wait for someone to tell me if it's worth it or not.

Aldarc

Legend
I would just wait until someone pirated it. And most of the details will probably be posted here anyway once it is released.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Looks nice. I'll have to hear what's in it, though, and look through it at BAM. If it has a lot of designer talk, I might get it; I'm on the cusp of getting the Rules Compendium just for that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads