• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Radiant's Mutant Academy

Clair's pic (thanks Robert Raets!):

Attachments

• casjansen.jpg
    casjansen.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 198

Aenion

First Post
Nickname: Mistral
Name: Dominique ‘Domi’ Housse
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 110 lbs
Description: People describe Domi as being rather attractive if a bit rough around the edges. She keeps her dark brown hair cut short, except for an extremely long braid, as no amount of hairspray can tame it. Her eyes have the greyish tint of the storm clouds. She has the physique of someone who has spend most of her life outdoors and dresses in practical clothing to allow for full freedom of movement and to feel the air on her skin. To most people she looks about an inch taller until they look down and see that she is actually constantly floating about an inch of the ground.
Power Level: 8
Weakness: Gremlins (The character cannot work with technology even to the point of the device malfunctioning when she touches it (see Jurassic Park). The character suffers a penalty of -5 on any roll involving the use of a technological device containing electronics (like cell phones, computers and even modern day cars and motorcycles). If the roll is failed by 5 points the device malfunctions. This only happens when she actually wants to use the device.)

Abilities (30 points)
Strength 12
Dexterity 18
Constitution 16
Intelligence 14
Wisdom 16
Charisma 14

Combat Abilities (14 points)
Attack bonus: +2
Defence Bonus: +4
Initiative: +4
Melee Attack: +3
Ranged Attack: +6
Defence: 18
Flat-Footed Defence: 14
Mental Defence: 17
Damage Save: +3
Fortitude: +3
Reflex: +4
Willpower: +3
Move: 30/40 flight

Skills (12 points)
Acrobatics (4) +8
Craft: Photography (3) +5
Handle Animal (2) +4
Knowledge: Geography (2) +4
Language: English
Science: Biology (8) +10
Spot (2) +5
Survival (2) +5

Feats (14 points)
Aerial Combat
Blind-Fight
Blindsight (air currents)
Dodge
Immunity: Cold, Suffocation
Instant Stand

Powers (60 points)
- Air Control +8, (Stunts: Create Air, Super-Flight; Extras: Flight (Duration – permanent, Flaw – Obvious (can’t touch the ground), Air Shield, Airy Blast (Stun), Shape Air; 7 pp; 60 points; Source: Mutation)

Stats
Top Flight Speed: 1,164 miles/hour (1,873 km/h)
Flying Sprint: 10,240 feet in 6 sec

Background: I would say I was born and raised in Nice, France, if my parents, Jean-Paul and Carole, didn’t travel so much. Put together I spent at best 5 years of my life living in Nice. Both my parents are ardent biology researches, preferring fieldwork to the laboratory. From a very early age, well I was born on the banks of the Congo River actually, they took me on they’re travels around the world. We lived in simple camps with only the minimum of comfort as we were fully dependent on our sponsors and they were often late in paying up.
As they were away from home so often they decided that they would teach me themselves. This probably explains why I know more about biology and geography than about history or pop culture.
I’ve spend about 2 weeks total in an actual school in Nice, so this will be a nice change I hope. I’ve never been around people much, except for the team that was working with my parents on an expedition.
This is probably the reason that I was able to hide my abilities for so long, people of course noticed but those that did were usually fellow researches who thought that my abilities were really useful to do research on the fauna and flora in the tops of the trees.
By the time I was 15 and was of the right age for the draft, my parents had found me a position as a research assistant for 2 years in the jungles of South-America. I packed my bags, 1 backpack and a small tent to be precise, and took the nearest Albatross express, read air currents, from Borneo, our current camp, to Rio de Janeiro where I was to meet up with the head of the expedition, a very open-minded individual, who wanted to search for new species of plants and animals in the treetops of the Amazon. My abilities came in very handy to attach safety ropes so that the other researchers could work safely. We actually found some new species of plants that might have some medicinal uses.

Attachments

• ffx2-1-800.jpg
    ffx2-1-800.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads