• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E /Ragequit Rants

BoldItalic

First Post
There are no prices in the equipment list for wild animal cages. This seems like an extraordinary omission. How can I set up an ambush for an army of orcs by releasing hungry owlbears in their path, without cages to put the owlbears in?

/cagequit

Ichneumon

First Post
I must confess a terrible secret. While affecting solidarity with the /ragequitters, I've been stealthily sneaking behind enemy lines for clandestine games of D&D 5th Edition. At first I said it would be just once. Then I couldn't stop it. Despite all the rage and dealbreaker declarations, it's time to admit to everyone what I've only just admitted to myself. I secretly enjoy 5e.

Help me, Gygax!

/ragequisling

pkt77242

Explorer
Previous editions of D&D have been deep, meaningful and have set out to teach important life lessons. This edition has no goal more lofty than being The Entertainer.

/ragtimequit

So the previous editions were the equivalent of the Paladin while this edition is the Bard?

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Cats can still kill Commoners with impunity!

GrumpyCathatescommoners_zpsa99bfea3.jpg

/ragecat

Remove ads