• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ranger/Rogue Prestige Class?

MoC

First Post
My character started off as a Ranger, but to meet the needs of the party, I ended up multiclassing as a Rogue. So, I'm a Robin Hood. :)

Are there any Ranger/Rogue Prestige classes in 3.5? The setting has no divine magic.

Current levels are Rogue 3, Ranger 6 specializing in archery.

rgard

Adventurer
MoC said:
My character started off as a Ranger, but to meet the needs of the party, I ended up multiclassing as a Rogue. So, I'm a Robin Hood. :)

Are there any Ranger/Rogue Prestige classes in 3.5? The setting has no divine magic.

Current levels are Rogue 3, Ranger 6 specializing in archery.

If you can re-engineer your character, take a look at the martial rogue in UA. You lose the sneak attack, but gain the fighter feat progression. Would work well with archery.

Otherwise, from the Complete Adventurer there is the Highland Stalker. Requires Track and Sneak Attack or Skirmish class feature.

Thanks,
Rich

Remathilis

Legend
Complete Adventurer offers the Scout Class (which works well as a base-class ranger/rogue hybrid) but for PrCs, I suggest Bloodhound, Highland Stalker, or Deepwood Sniper (the latter is 3.0).

Arkhandus

First Post
Except that Order of the Bow Initiate requires Weapon Specialization in a bow (along with 4 or 5 other particular archery feats). Which would mean multiclassing into Fighter for 4 levels first.

To the OP: I assume your DM at least gave the Ranger class something at 4th-level onward in place of the divine spells that they lose in his/her campaign?

Remove ads