• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk: Ravage of The Unusual Heroes!

Ziona

First Post
Well, the funny thing about the rakshasa (that none of us realized) is that one blessed bolt would have killed him instantly. All Ziona had to do was bless one of Dent's bolts, or a weapon, and one hit would have taken him down. It is their one vunerability.

The thing about Rossal's sting is that he cast True Strike on himself, which means he pratically hit automatically. I think the rakshasa had to make a 17 to save, and he didn't. (Lucky us!) :D

sandman

First Post
I knew the blessed bolt would kill him! Course you didn't have Bless memorized but you did have a scroll of greater magic weapon which acts as a bless if it's divine.

Course my character didn't know that!

Ziona

First Post
A bit OT, but one thing I learned last night, was that having LOTR playing in the living room is not conducive to writing! ;)

Breakstone

First Post
Heh. My neighbor spent all night watching LotR, wanting to see the end before he went to sleep. And when, at something like 1 or 2 in the morning, the "ending" came... oh, man...

Well, let's just say he can't wait til the next one!

Remove ads