• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk Reborn Kickstarter

Treebore

First Post
We don't just get the book for $100. Some people may want to read the various goals, that are already met, and will be. I fully expect this to exceed $100,000.00. Just wish the $100 did include shipping. Judging by Tsar, I fully expect $17 to be added for shipping.

Treebore

First Post
$100,000 Bonus Goal: If we reach this bonus goal all of our backers who pledge $40 or more will receive a "I Went Down The Well" Rappan Athuk Button featuring Orcus. $40 & $70 backers will receive the PDF version of the Players Guide to Rappan Athuk. Backers of $100 or more will receive both versions of the PDF (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Swords & Wizardry rules), a softcover copy of the Players Guide, plus the "Rappan Athuk Battle Maps" and the PDF versions of the "Cyclopean Deeps" bonus modules. For backers who pledge $250 or more will receive a 2nd Bonus Module: "Cyclopean Deeps #1: Down to Ques Querax", and a 3rd Bonus Module: "Cyclopean Deeps #2: Cult of the Khryll", plus a D20Pro Digital Mapset and Hero Lab Data files. All backers at the $650 or more pledge will receive a custom hand drawn image on the inside cover of ONE of the copies of the Rappan Athuk book by Artist Chris McFann, signed and dated.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Just backed them to the tune of $100.

In the up coming months I may up my pledge to $175 at the least, $250 at the most. I still have to set money aside for the RISE OF THE RUNELORDS anniversary HC in august and all of those lovely Pathfinder pawn sets...

Sir Robilar

First Post
I'll get a Hardcover once I've decided which one to get:

Pathfinder - not to keen on the system but I'll find tons of players who'll want to jump into a Rappan Athuk campaign if I run it.

Swords & Wizardry - The one I'd like to have for myself but will have more than a hard time to find willing players.

:erm:

I'll get a Hardcover once I've decided which one to get:

Pathfinder - not to keen on the system but I'll find tons of players who'll want to jump into a Rappan Athuk campaign if I run it.

Swords & Wizardry - The one I'd like to have for myself but will have more than a hard time to find willing players.

:erm:
At least, if they hit 100K as they should, you'll get both PDFs. So go for the S+W hardcover and you've got the stats in the PDF if you end up running it :) Probably what I'll do I think.

Remove ads