Rappan Athuk Stories or Advice

Akunin

First Post
Eye Tyrant said:
I still haven't figured out the Special Product Update Password... Anyone care to help? Is it IN the RA module itself?? Something, a hint a crumb, anything! I feel like an idiot that I don't know the answer!!

The first password (Wilderness download) is, IIRC, at the bottom of the title page in RA I. The other password (R2-47) is from a very old module (Vault of the Drow). The name of the character in question is "Belgos".

Turlogh

Explorer
Eye Tyrant said:
I still haven't figured out the Special Product Update Password... Anyone care to help? Is it IN the RA module itself?? Something, a hint a crumb, anything! I feel like an idiot that I don't know the answer!!

Most of the product update passwords are on the first page of the module itsself. The only tricky one is the one from R1 for the answer you need the old module D3 Vault of the Drow for the answer. If you don't the answer is on the Product support page a necromancers website (under the Demons and Devils section).

Pharaxes

First Post
Ok, thanks for the comments. I will take them to heart. I got the players making level 12 characters now, that should be a good start I think. Thanks again.

Remove ads