Ra's race?

Ferret said:
No way is that him, I have doubts it was an asgard as well.

Couldn't have been an asgard. If it had been an asgard, it would have known how weak the asgard really were, militarily, and known that the asgard have been bluffing all these years.

I guess we'll just have to say that the television series took serious liberties with the movie.

Still, the television series is fun to watch. If I just had cable....

What's the website where they go into details about SG1? You know, where they give in-depth plotlines, funny quotes from each episode, who gets hurt on the mission, and so on? The one listed above doesn't do that.

As far as I can tell the Asgard war against the Replicators has not been going on for that long. I got the impression that the war was fairly recent though I could be completely wrong.

Heretic Apostate said:

Couldn't have been an asgard. If it had been an asgard, it would have known how weak the asgard really were, militarily, and known that the asgard have been bluffing all these years.

I guess we'll just have to say that the television series took serious liberties with the movie.

Still, the television series is fun to watch. If I just had cable....

What's the website where they go into details about SG1? You know, where they give in-depth plotlines, funny quotes from each episode, who gets hurt on the mission, and so on? The one listed above doesn't do that.

Last edited:

Remove ads