Ra's race?

Ferret

Explorer
No, they are the worms, what was his Race, if you have the video, FF it to the point where he Daniel reads out about Ra, it shows you. He looks abit like the asgard

Ferret said:
No, they are the worms, what was his Race, if you have the video, FF it to the point where he Daniel reads out about Ra, it shows you. He looks abit like the asgard

Oh, you mean before it transfers from the alien host to the Egyptian boy?

Darned if I know.

Its hard to say, the movie really does not conform with the reality created in the TV show.

In the movie Ra was origionally an Asgard like alien to took his life force and puts it in human bodies because his technology allowed him to heal human bodies easier than his native body.

This of course does not come close to fitting with the ideas from the TV show where the aliens are the worms are the intelligence.

Jarval

Explorer
Jamdin: Thanks for the links. A great site there.

Ferret: Is this just a random question, or did you catch the movie on BBC1 last night?

LightPhoenix said:
I'm inclined to say that Ra's host is a human. Just the impression I get from watchign the movie.

LP: He's talking about the alien that was the host BEFORE the ship landed on Earth and he transferred to his human host.

Remove ads