• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rate Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God (DVD Release Status: In Flux)

So how was it? Be honest!

• 1. Wretched. That was worse than the first one!

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 2. Very Bad. Oh man, the pain! (Burn the DVDs.)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • 3. Bad. I think I'm going to be ill.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 4. Not good. About what I had expected.

Votes: 25 11.4%
  • 5. Average. Hey, that didn't suck, too much.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • 6. Okay. Hey, that didn't suck.

Votes: 53 24.1%
  • 7. Good. I'm surprised it wass that good.

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • 8. Very Good. I'll definitely watch that again.

Votes: 25 11.4%
  • 9. Excellent. Oh man, the joy! (I want the DVD.)

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • 10. Supreme. That should have been on the big screen!

Votes: 2 0.9%

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Wow, you are easy to hook...LOL :lol:

Alzrius said:
I initially wasn't going to get the DVD release, but since it has some actual D&D material that ties-in to the movie (which, IIRC, the first one didn't), then I think I'll take the plunge. Especially considering the other tie-in in Dungeon #129.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Well, after seeing for a 2nd time. There were the moments of being funny. But...it is hard for actors and even directors to try to emulate material like this. I understand that this film is being used to educate the next generation on what the game is. *Could have done it better...but that is how it is*

The majority of the characters were being called by their names, except for Nim, aka rogue. Heh, once again, pushing a Icon above everyone else, why? Cause the rogue gets more skill points than other character class. So, being a rogue is cool...*sigh*

And wait, when does a barbarian wears highlighted makeup :lol:

Endur said:
Not sure about the acting, but the story seemed appropriate to D&D.

Taelorn76

First Post
Seeing it for the first time last night, I was actually suprised that it was that good. After the let down of the first theatrical release and this one beong made for TV, I was afraid it would be worse. There was enough qality moments and references to D&D that I'll spend $20 on Tuesday ;)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Well, keeping my vow...it will not be placed into my collection. :)

Taelorn76 said:
Seeing it for the first time last night, I was actually suprised that it was that good. After the let down of the first theatrical release and this one beong made for TV, I was afraid it would be worse. There was enough qality moments and references to D&D that I'll spend $20 on Tuesday ;)

Remove ads