• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Rate Paizo as a Company!

Rate Paizo!

Votes: 8 2.8%

Votes: 5 1.8%

Votes: 25 8.9%

Votes: 33 11.7%

Votes: 56 19.9%

Votes: 103 36.7%

Votes: 51 18.1%

Renfield

First Post
6 because I love the number of EVIL!

I gave them a 6.

Apparently that makes me emotional or a fanboy but *shrug* they've done right by me. My issues with their store get handled swiftly, I enjoy their campaign world seeing a Eberron does nothing for me and the new Forgotten Realms promises to make me cry. They've done a good job in making a fantasy world that has plenty of classic (some might say boring) elements and giving them a twist towards interesting. I've enjoyed both of the Pathfinder AP's they've published so far and while I haven't enjoyed much of what little crunch they've provided it was always my opinion that 3.x focused too much on crunch anyway, I can go to Complete Arcane and get all the crunch I need.

I also like that they listen to their customers, I kind of wish that the PRPG wasn't 100% backwards compatible so they could make some good strong changes but I like what they're doing so far. The PRPG Alpha grabbed my attention more than 4e and while I've enjoyed what little 4e I've played thus far... well, my wallet will be going more to the company that has pleased me the most in this past year.

cougent

First Post
Emotionally I would give them a 5 or 6 but realistically gave them a 4 because there is always room for improvement. Just as I gave WotC a 2 instead of a 0 or 1 because they do some things well.

Remove ads