D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
So we've established KS is a jinx and a game killer. Given that, I am happy to share that the invite came through and I'm in.

:D

I had a another look at Mr. Aldershot. First, I liked the "Mr." from the get-go and am glad you've chosen to stick with the title. He doesn't need a first name, I don't think; just "Mr. Aldershot" is dandy. That's certainly how Girri will be referring to him, and since he's in tune with the natural world, she'll be paying him a level of respect and deference that she doesn't often yield to others (his interest in the environment resonates with her gypsy roots, particularly her respect for the power of nature). Second, I like what you've written about his background, particularly the firm (arrogance?) of "Mine is deeper." The verisimilitude of that statement makes me smile because I know people coughcough who are that way.

[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], I hope I haven't jumped the gun but I wanted to get Girri's RG entry in the community up and running while it was on my mind and before my week got crazy. She's posted in the Community.

industrygothica

Adventurer
The community is created and everyone has joined. The maps are downloaded, and the first one is scaled to battle-map size and ready for use. Tokens have been made for the characters that have been posted.

I suppose there's nothing keeping us from getting started as soon as the rest of the PC's are posted and ready to go.

Quickleaf

Legend
Oh man, CanadienneBacon's playing too? She is an ah-mazing role-player. You guys have a killer group :) I may cry if there are PC deaths.

Oh man, CanadienneBacon's playing too? She is an ah-mazing role-player. You guys have a killer group :) I may cry if there are PC deaths.
This is kind, thank you, [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION]. It's been a tough few days on my end of the bailiwick, so a bit of praise is welcome. In truth, everyone in this group is stellar. If you haven't gamed yet with [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], [MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION], or [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION], they're all excellent roleplayers and quality human beings, beside. If you run a new game in the future, I recommend them to you.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
...wait a sec, no one mentioned I was playing with human beings (let alone excellent ones). I am willing to continue, in spite of this revelation.

Remove ads