• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Ravenloft] Grand Conjunction (This game is a go, still taking alts)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
RG: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=110420

Player List
Isida Kep'Tukari - Scots bard
Hawken - Barovian bard
Captain Tagon
Argent Silvermage - elven necromancer
DrZombie - glib-tongued rogue
Strahd Von Zarovich

OK, so I'm going to go ahead and close this. Throw your characters up in the RG, and then we'll launch in a bit as soon as I see how work is this week. It might be a bit hectic.

Is anyone native to Ravenloft, or are you all outworlders?

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Feat Question

I think there is a feat in complete divine that makes your spells do holy damage. Sacred Spell I think it is. Can anyone give me a write up of it and would my character be able to get it?

Hawken

First Post
Consecrate Spell is the name of the feat you are taking. The book lists the only requirement as having to be of Good alignment. Spells gain the Good descriptor and those that inflict damage, half of that damage is divine damage (and not subject to energy resistance).

Strictly according to the rules, you can get it as long as you're of Good alignment. However, its the DM's call. It says nothing about Arcane casters being able or not able to use it, but arcane casters are just that, arcane casters, not divine casters. They don't have access to the divine power necessary to make their spells divine energy. I'd personally be happy if he let you take it, but I wouldn't be surprised either if he didn't.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Well Andrew? Can I take the Consecrate Spell feat?
My fault, sorry. I'm going to say yes, given that your character seems to be of enough of a spiritual/religious bent.

Hawken said:
I would like to know if the Radiant Servant of Pelor prestige class from the Complete Divine could be adapted to the Morninglord's clergy. Both deities have basically the same portfolios and domains. If that is possible, my intention would be to take levels in that prestige class or possibly Sacred Exorcist.
I don't have Complete Divine (or any of the other 3.5 Complete... books), so I'm not familiar with the Radiant Servant. If someone can get me the details on the class without breaking its Closed status (say, via private e-mail? dragonfire0129@yahoo.com), I'll see what I can do. If not, we can go with the Sacred Exorcist as (AFAIK) that is in Defenders of the Faith, which I do have.

Last edited:

Remove ads