• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RE: Our Game on Sunday (and stuff)

quexly

First Post
Yes, I freely admit I wanted to run things sunday - initially because I had your game on saturday, giving me a bit of a breather (as in a game to enjoy before putting my nose to the grindstone).... things were changed, and communication's been minimal. I apologize, oh Spiteful Dwarf, son of Meglomaniacle Machevellian Dwarf.

Lords of darkness? *GASP* .....I must see theeeesss WONDER!

quexly

First Post
Hmmm.. baldur's gate soundtrack... much needed. I'm still waiting to grab the Lexx season 3 soundtrack... it'd be good for ALTERNITY....

Spiteful Dwarf

First Post
RE: Calling me at 7 AM.

You'd better rethink your resolve, o lowly gnome. Lest ye stir the scourge-spitting skullbeast that be me pappy. And he'd strip ya a new nose, that's fer sure.

P.S: It's not too late, you know. Just start a new handle (account and all...), and all will be well in the digital domain..

Last edited:

Drunken Gnome

First Post
Re: RE: Calling me at 7 AM.

Spiteful Dwarf said:
You'd better rethink your resolve, o lowly gnome. Lest ye stir the scourge-spitting skullbeast that be me pappy. And he'd strip ya a new nose, that's fer sure.

Oh hell. Right, that'd be bad.

Remove ads