Re-recruiting for d20 Apocalypse game, now in progress

Felix1459

First Post
Well if you want to say that Michael was able to keep a hold of one of the bags of money then we can go with the whole we've got the money, you have the ride, we're all going to die if we don't get out of here so it's mutually beneficial. Just a suggestion.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
That could work... for now. Money is very quickly going to become useless for anything more than toilet paper. But since no one quite knows that yet, it could work.

ThWatcher

First Post
Well, Janice always has her backpack with her and right now it has 5 cans of food(5 TUs), a flashlight with batteries(1 TU), and 5 Chem light sticks(1 TU). So Janice has 7 of the TUs. And she might be able talk him down a little on price, (Diplomacy +7).

With a few more TUs of stuff we could talk our way into what we need.

(Also, Janice might use her 'Far Hand' to procure an item or two. She's done it before, many times, to get food.)

Just saying, so you know what she might be able to help with.

Felix1459

First Post
What are the chances of having grabbed some flares, shotgun, AR15 equivalent or first aid kit from a cop car on the way (just thinking of Ã:)tems we could use to trade)??

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'll let you have a first aid kit and three flares. Everything else had been looted from the vehicle before you came to. Since Michael is a criminal you would obviously have a firearm and some ammo on you. I know you'd be remiss to give up your weapon, but a little ammo goes a long way.

There is also the possibility that you won't be able to fix the truck because you just can't afford the parts. In that case... well, you'll need to be creative. :)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
You have the go-ahead to pop in whenever you are ready. Choose a dramatic moment... or not. I don't care.

BTW since I have filled the roster now, go ahead and start posting any OOC discussions on the OOC thread. I think this thread has served its purpose.

Remove ads