• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Re-Recruiting] Invasion. Gathering of Heroes (d20 Modern)

Frozen Messiah

First Post
I understand where he is coming form and it's not your writing, for me at least. For me it's the fact that there are multiple character doing completely different thingswit h very different types of speech, but that's just me.

Felix1459

First Post
Cool. I'll get started right away. Even though my computer is down I'll be able to post here. Which is something I can't do on the WotC site. Character coming soon.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Yea, it really has nothing to do with your writing. I know English isn't your first language, but I've never had difficulty understanding you (aside from the occasional typo). It's just that there are so many different stories going on at once. The fact that they are all in the same thread is the main barrier.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Great Felix
In the mean time, I've made some of the characters, take a look lads.

Yeah, imagine that I keep track of every story at the same time, and have to reply consistently with each one. Perhaps I have the big picture in my mind, that's why I don't get confused.

Attachments

• personajes.jpg
    personajes.jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 64

ghostcat

First Post
I must admit that I haven't had any problems keeping the stories separate but maybe that's just me.

On a more personal note. Apologies for not posting as often as I should but RL is a bit hectic at the moment. I hope to be back on track next year :)

failedreality

First Post
I must admit that I haven't had any problems keeping the stories separate but maybe that's just me.

On a more personal note. Apologies for not posting as often as I should but RL is a bit hectic at the moment. I hope to be back on track next year :)

I can relate.. The last 2 weeks for me and the rest of this week are nuts.. But the holidays will be over soon...

airwalkrr

Adventurer
failedreality, FYI the first SWAT team wasn't formed until 1967 (34 years after our campaign beginning). It was a functioning arm of the LAPD meant to deal with riot control. That's not to say that police did not have hostage negotiators however.

Remove ads