[Re-Recruiting] Invasion. Gathering of Heroes (d20 Modern)

Frozen Messiah

First Post
@Frozen Messiah: I dig the idea that neither of them will say why he owes Jasper. He'll be the silent type that gets things done. So feel free to hold the fact that he owes you over his head. Since he was working for a man that worked directly for Arturo you can rest assured that he is familiar with the Mortello families operations. After all no one pays attention to the errand boys.

I think that we have a winning duo here, Jasper needs someone who can put a man down quick when he gets into trouble (as was just narrowly avoided). Now then Jasper always has extra uniforms for getting into places if you want to come along, so I think were set to paint the town red :D

Frozen Messiah

First Post
jasper doesn't talk, he let's the disguises do the talking. You have one of his disguises so you should be fine, and if you are caught Jasper never leaves a man behind, it makes him look bad. ;)

Felix1459

First Post
So does my character know that Jasper is now carrying a badge or is this a recent development which might have occurred while Tommy was overseas??

Voda Vosa

First Post
Unless you so stated in your backgrounds as, say letters between the characters, he knows exactly nothing new from the moment he left USA.

ThWatcher

First Post
I can see where that mistake would be made when I used the device, the 'Dermal Regenerator'. The device is just one of several 'inventions' that my 'Scientist' character has invented. One of the better ones and most useful during the last couple of encounters.

Remove ads