RE: Reveille

Status
Not open for further replies.

I send my best wishes and thoughts to you. I hope he gets better! Be patient, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. EN World is a wonderful community, full of great people!

Psionicist

Explorer
I'm not very active here at ENWorld anymore, but I read enough to recognize the profilic users. Frukatha seems to be such a great guy. You know the sample characters in the players handbook? There is Lidda the iconic rogue for example. Fru is sort of the iconic friend. Of course, I have never met him, but that's my impression.

Hope all this works out. Thoughts from Sweden.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I haven't seen an update on Rev's/Fru's condition lately. Has there been any change?

I'm assuming quiet means no change or they haven't done extensive tests yet. I'm pretty sure that if Rev woke up (and there was a lap top available) he, Mandy or Rev's sister would have sent us word by now.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm assuming quiet means no change or they haven't done extensive tests yet. I'm pretty sure that if Rev woke up (and there was a lap top available) he, Mandy or Rev's sister would have sent us word by now.
A point that I made here previously (or attempted to make, at least) was that Rev will likely NOT 'wake up' all at once. It will probably take at least a few days for him to recover sufficient awareness to even be noticeable, much less operate a computer.

Jack7

First Post
A point that I made here previously (or attempted to make, at least) was that Rev will likely NOT 'wake up' all at once. It will probably take at least a few days for him to recover sufficient awareness to even be noticeable,

And an excellent point as well. The recuperation may be extended, with slow progress at first.

I too was wondering if there was any change in condition, but equally important, was there any clue as to possible cause and any idea of a potential treatment method(s)?

Of course I know she and the whole family all have more than enough to do right now. But perhaps a friend might know something and could update us.

Today I fasted and prayed.
Tomorrow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads