• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RE: Reveille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wik

First Post
God. This hit me like a punch in the gut. I'm wondering about a whole lot... I hope you can keep us informed when you feel ready to let us know what's up. And I hope you look after yourself while all this is going on... I was there six months ago, and it's not a fun feeling at all. I wish you (and Rel/Fru) all the best, and here's hoping everyone gets out fine.

I know it's been said before a dozen times, but if there's anything you need from us ENWorld folk, don't hesitate to ask. We've put together all sorts of amazing things before (of which Fru has been a part, I'm sure!), so it's only fair for us to do something to help out.

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis posted above, but I just wanted to reiterate that we're praying for Rev. I had the pleasure of gaming with him a couple of times, and he's one of the most genuinely kind people I know.

Hopefully all will be well, soon. Few people deserve health and happiness more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads