Reaches of Hanadel -- A First Edition PbP Campaign

ragboy

Explorer
Greetings,

I really like the look of Unseen Servant's PbP forum site, so I've decided to run a game over there. I just PM'ed the admin for a forum, so I'll update here with the details of the site.

The campaign forum is located here: The Unseen Servant forums • View forum - The Reaches of Hanadel

The campaign wiki is located here: http://mysticbull.pbworks.com/Hanadel

So far I have the County of Hanadel Primer (representing everything a character in the region would know about the area), and the House Rules as they develop.

Look forward to playing with you guys.

Please PM me with your character concept and thoughts. The current planned character limitations are as follows:

- Any class/race from the PH
- Any class from U/A
- Probably using OA monks
- No drow or duergar as PC races
- Also, there is an undercurrent of prejudice against gnomes in the County of Hanadel. Just be advised if you plan to play a gnome character -- you'll see the effects but it won't be a major distraction from general gameplay.

Posting and General Administrivia
- The game is scheduled to kick off on August 7th.
- I'm building a pbwiki campaign site to keep various artifacts like adventure records, characters, NPC's, maps and the like.
- I'm looking to be fairly aggressive on posting -- likely four times a week will be a requirement.
- We'll be using the Unseen Servant dice roller for all official rolls (including character creation).
- More info as I get closer to kick off and get a look at the character mix.

Possibilities

I have some experience with Fantasy Grounds and with Maptool -- if everyone's down, it's possible we could move to either a hybrid PbP or a full-on online gaming schedule. Depends on a number of things, but for now, I'm planning on PbP being the media.

Last edited:

Remove ads