Read me - very important!

Jeajea

First Post
This is a request - could the players of Adepts Amber, Carys, Darius, Folgrim, Nathan and Nevarin contact me ASAP at jeajea@blueyonder.co.uk. This is important - unless I hear from you by the 14th of October, your accounts at tapi will be deleted. This won't, of course, have any impact on any account you may or may not have registered at EN World, nor the validity of your Adept character - you can still play your Adept onsite here. But if you do so, *please* let me know, and recreate your account at tapi - it's vital that you are up to speed on what we're doing, otherwise the Adepts can't present a coherent front. It's not that I want to kick you guys out, it's just that I haven't heard from any of you in at least three months, and in some cases, over a year, and you haven't replied to emails I've sent. So please, get in touch! And if anyone knows another way to contact these people, please pass this message on. I just need to know who does and who does not play an Adept.

Also, could the player of Adept Rianah please email me? I'm not on the verge of deleting your account, don't worry - I just want to direct your attention to tapi, where we're alive again and have discussions underway about the return of the Adepts.

Thanks,
~Jea

Remove ads