ready for a new round of Ceramic DM?(judgements in, check in for finals...)

Mirth

Explorer
mirthcard said:
a few formatting/rules reminders...

Sorry for any confusion, meant to put that slash in there :(

alsih2o is correct, so go by what he says, after all this is his court.

Some of those were preferences of mine and when I'm judging they are criteria I use to differentiate entries, so I was just giving strong hints to people who want to make the most out of their entries :rolleyes: I will say that if a really good, yet poorly edited entry is up against a boring, but perfectly spelled entry, I will award the match to the former. However, if the two entries are close, grammar and syntax will play a part in my final decision.

Now back to judging...

Jay

p.s. Drawmack, there have been times before where the judges have taken DAYS to return their decisions. I've been on both sides of that fence, so consider yourself lucky :D

mirthcard said:
p.s. Drawmack, there have been times before where the judges have taken DAYS to return their decisions. I've been on both sides of that fence, so consider yourself lucky :D
Actually, that wouldn't bother me too much -- that was more work and more time-consuming than I thought it would be -- I could use a few days break!

Oh, and sorry for the angry face -- mirthcard. Don't want to get a judge on my bad side!
worship.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Drawmack

First Post
mirthcard said:

I always wait impatiently, just part of me. I have planescape tormet installed on my laptop so I have something to do when I'm not on stage during role playing.

alsih2o

First Post
Drawmack said:

I always wait impatiently, just part of me. I have planescape tormet installed on my laptop so I have something to do when I'm not on stage during role playing.

wow, we sooooo couldn't play together! :p

Mirth

Explorer
Sent in my judgment for Drawmack vs. Taladas a little while ago and just sent in my judgment for Gregor vs. Joshua Dyal, so everybody in those pairings should hear something soon. I would like to state before they are posted that despite any harsh criticisms I may have provided, this competition is supposed to be fun. I don't mean any of it personally and I love all you fellow gamer-geeks :D [Let the slaughter begin...]

Maldur

First Post
mirthcard said:
Sent in my judgment for Drawmack vs. Taladas a little while ago and just sent in my judgment for Gregor vs. Joshua Dyal, so everybody in those pairings should hear something soon. I would like to state before they are posted that despite any harsh criticisms I may have provided, this competition is supposed to be fun. I don't mean any of it personally and I love all you fellow gamer-geeks :D [Let the slaughter begin...]

Let the man win two ceramics and his head grows as big as a watermelon

:rolleyes:

:D

Remove ads