• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ready for a new round of Ceramic DM?(judgements in, check in for finals...)

alsih2o

First Post
mirthcard and maldur- let's judge nooc vs auroragyps, then we can have a 2 round final, starting with three, eliminating one, then 1 on 1 :)

Maldur

First Post
Im confused.

Who is playing again who, and why???

:confused:

What story is to be judged against what story? And whats seasong doing here?(not that he isn't welcome:D)

I just dont get it anymore??????

Mirth

Explorer
alsih2o said:
mirthcard and maldur- let's judge nooc vs auroragyps, then we can have a 2 round final, starting with three, eliminating one, then 1 on 1 :)

Well, I went by Clay's request here and just sent in my judgment. I hope that was the right thing to do. :D

Taladas

A two round final. What's that a bi-final, a semi-final-final, three quarters final?

Well I'm ready, confused ;) but ready.

seasong

First Post
Maldur said:
What story is to be judged against what story? And whats seasong doing here?(not that he isn't welcome:D)
I'm an audience member.

Alsih2o, do you mean as a judge? Or do you need someone to fill out a slot? If it's a slot, only under the proviso that I don't get to win - if I haven't played all the way through, I haven't earned it.

Remove ads