D&D 4E REAL 4E Stuff!

Gundark

Explorer
RigaMortus2 said:
There are two kinds of folks that will reply to this. Those who "get it" and those who don't. Personally, I don't get it. But I think that is the point. In "not getting it", I really "get it". Get it?

Well done.

From Wikipedia

"Around the year 2007, an Internet prank known as "rickrolling" appeared involving misleading links redirecting to the music video. An example is a hyperlink reading "Hey what's up sexy want to see my nude pix?" along with "sure, goto www.youtube.com/rickroll" with the user being redirected to the video. The meme increased in popularity as a 2008 April Fool's Day joke through various media, including Youtube rickrolling all of its featured videos on that day."

Gundark

Explorer
tuffnoogies said:
It's been, what? 20 years since that song came out and I still can't believe that voice comes outta that puny little Michael Anthony Hall look-alike.

Not to mention that he's British

Stogoe

First Post
That's why I never click on tinyurl links blindly.

I went to it anyway, once I knew what it was, because I think the song is terribly kitschy, but as a guideline tinyurl is nothing but trouble.

Wayside

Explorer
rickroll_chart.jpg

Patlin

Explorer
Hmm. The Charwoman is both a master of internet memes and getting me to look them up on wikipedia to figure out what she's talking about. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Remember, it could be worse; it could be goatse.cx. (DON'T google it if you aren't familiar with the term. Seriously. Not Safe For Work, or Your Eyes.)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Ironically I''ve never seen goatse or tubgirl NSFW DO NOT GOOGLE!

I've tricked people into following links... i;ve seen diagrams of hand placement in goatse.cx..

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Patlin said:
Hmm. The Charwoman

If I didn't want people to forget it was me...

*sigh* Gene is a mans name. Yes, it is androgynous. I am not.

Is it bad that I get called a woman when I have a picture of me as my avatar?

Remove ads