D&D General Real dice collectors

jasper

Rotten DM
Just weigh their dice. 8 pds.8 oz Call it 8 pds.

Attachments

• 20230325_074809.jpg
    20230325_074809.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
  • 20230325_074810.jpg
    20230325_074810.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83

Clint_L

Hero
I don't even consider myself a dice collector and I have a pretty chonky bag of them. They just kind of keep happening. They might be reproducing.

I didn't really set out to be a dice collector, but I just ended up with a bunch. First, it was just a set for me to use as a player. Then I started to DM some games and had to get more. Then one of the groups I was in had some players who didn't have enough dice to get by, so I set up several complete sets of different colors so everyone would know who was rolling what dice. Then they started making all those oddball dice like D30s and D18s and stuff like that, and I thought it would be cool to get a complete set of all those. Now, I just have a box with a bunch of dice bags all stuffed with dice....

Oofta

Legend
Just weigh their dice. 8 pds.8 oz Call it 8 pds.
The first step in dealing with an addiction is admitting that you have a problem, so you're halfway there. ;)

Meanwhile I obviously don't have a problem because my collection is only around 6 lbs. Although, in all fairness the dice I actually use is just a small subset of that.

Dioltach

Legend
Does this include dice in boardgames? The War of the Ring and Dark Side Rising alone include a ton of them, and then there's Battle of Five Armies and Star Wars: Imperial Assault and Star Wars: Outer Rim...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases