Realm Template: How to create a realm in DF

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I created a simple a template based on all the other work done on the various cities, realms, principalities, etc. I simply removed the specific info and made it so that if someone wanted to create a place within DF this would give them an outline on how to create one and make it a standard template for future works
. In this way we don't have many different types of cities all written in different ways and organized differently.

Please look over and provide feedback. I will update and then post it to the website and if anyone wants to build a realm in the future we point them there.

Imperialus

Explorer
After haveing worked with it, I can say it is quite easy to work with, and it didn't take much effort for me to transfer the outline of the hobgoblin principality over to the final document. Works well enough for me at least. All I wish it that something like Frontpage was as common as Word. It would sure make your life a lot easier since people could just put stuff directly into an HTML template just as quickly.

Remove ads