• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
dragon stare was made before 3.5 it is still in the 3.0 system making conversion very difficult especially in the area of feats and skills oddly enough almost all source documents are in 3.0 and forgotten realms I think or at least that the stuff I ran across where 3.0 with out Dragonstar over rule or it can not work it is not designed for it complete rewrite to work otherwise I don't know why the changed it in the first place other than to make you buy hundreds of dollars more just to have them do it again I could have bought a car by now

so were there is a gap like the survival skill would be adsorbed by it's nearest equivalent in this cases wilderness lore

Dragonstar 3.0 base revision Wilderness Lore (WIS)

Check: The character can keep him or herself and others safe and fed in the wild.

DCTask
10Get along in the wild. Move up to one-half the character's overland speed while hunting and foraging (no food or water supplies needed). The character can provide food and water for one other person for every 2 points by which the character's check result exceeds 10.
15Gain +2 on all Fortitude saves against severe weather while moving up to one-half the character's overland speed, or gain +4 if stationary. The character may grant the same bonus to one other character for every 1 point by which the check result exceeds 15.
15Avoid getting lost or avoid natural hazards, such as quicksand.
Retry: For getting along in the wild or for gaining the Fortitude save bonus, the character makes a check once every 24 hours. The result of that check applies until the next check is made. To avoid getting lost or avoid natural hazards, the character makes a check whenever the situation calls for one. Retries to avoid getting lost in a specific situation or to avoid a specific natural hazard are not allowed.
Special: If the character has 5 or more ranks of Intuit Direction, the character gets a +2 synergy bonus on Wilderness Lore checks to avoid getting lost.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6862861]epogue[/MENTION]....

Stop, just stop. You are ruining this game for me. Every time I tru to come on here to work on the next post, I find three or four PMs from you, as well as posts here debating issues I'VE ALREADY RULED ON!

You're out! Don't post again!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=10894]KainG[/MENTION], have Emiko make a Cryptography check (DC 20). Re, her bonus is +9 and she gets a +2 circumstance bonus.

Remove ads