Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Buddha the DM

Explorer
I found a spreadsheet a while back that I thought I'd share since it has been updated to cover the release of Armory. A user named "Jimbles the Mediocre" created a google sheets file with a listing of every bit of equipment from all the Paizo releases for Starfinder. This is just a basic listing of things so the books are still needed for full details but it is still usable.

Jimbles' Starfinder Equipment Master List

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, still dealing with bedbugs. Our second spraying was on Monday, but I keep waking up with more bite. Today was the first day without any new ones -- that I can see. It isn't helping that it's hot as hell again and smokey from the B.C. Wildfires. I'm so stressed right now, I can barely think straight. :(

It might be a while, guys. Sorry.

We will get back to it eventually! :D

Shayuri

First Post
Gah, I'm sorry it's so bad! Don't worry about us. It's not like we're stalking you, putting bugs in your bed.

...no. Definitely not.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Update with the bedbug (?) war...

We've had our place sprayed twice and inspectors say that they haven't seen any signs of bedbugs. My sister got rid of the couch and my bed. A new couch arrived yesterday, but my new bed won't arrive until Monday. So, I'm stuck staying at my mom/step-dad's place.

My life is a circus and the big top fell down. :(

Remove ads