Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
While the heatwave is over, I'm now dealing with being a bit sick. Either my allergies are really out of control or I've picked a cold. (It could be a bit of both.) I'll try to get something up soon, but if I start feeling worse, it might take a while.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
How ya feeling, Knight? No pressure or anything, just haven't heard from you in awhile.
I'm okay but the weather is still kicking my butt. We've just had another heatwave. It's only cooled off tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good night sleep. {fingers crossed}

Also, July is very busy for me. Both my dad and mom's birthdays and my birthday are all in July, so there are several of family events during the month. And since they haven't been together for a while, there is division when it comes to celebrating my birthday.

I'm hoping to get back to writing posts sometime soon, but I don't want to promise anything.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, there still isn't going to be posts for a while. My sister woke up yesterday with a dozen tiny bites on her arm, and we're sure we have bedbugs. Thus, that's going to be my life for the next few weeks -- at least. Sorry.

Remove ads