• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I'm about to start working on my next post. It might go up tonight, but it going up tomorrow is looking more likely, right now.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, the next post is roughly 90% done, but I ended up working on my post-apoc. Mystara homebrew. It's now 3 a.m. and I need to go to bed. I'll try for tomorrow, but I'll likely be burnt out all day. G'night. :yawn:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Dealing with some really bad hip and lower back pain. My next reply likely won't be until Saturday at the earliest. Worst case scenario is that it will have to wait until after my next physio appointment, which is next Wednesday. I might try to get my appointment moved to Monday, however.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, the heatwave has turned, and the next week is going to be batter, so expect an update soon. I just posted one for my Bluffside game on The Piazza, and you guys are next. I do have my poetry class tomorrow, so it might not go up until Wednesday, if I don't get it done tomorrow afternoon.

Right now, I'm just enjoying a thunderstorm. :D

Remove ads