Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], you bomb crits and doubles only first dice, others are 'additional dice' that are NOT multiplied on critical hit. I'm not sure about INT bonus - I'd say YES because that is you normal damage bonus...but I'm no expert on this. It would make your crit do 2d6 less to primary target and 2 less for others

Archon Basileus

First Post
Again, sorry for the absence, guys. I had to go through a few heart and head exams on account of some odd pains. To make matters worse, the entire transportation system is once more on strike, and we have no fuel to move around. Public transportation system's gone as well. Going around the hospitals took most of my non-working hours. I'll update everything today, though!

Neurotic

Xanatars Guide to Everything supposedly has some rules on toolkits including alchemy. Trying to get my hands on one.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm flying out for a week's vacation tomorrow. I should be back around June 10/11. I don't know what the wifi/time availability will be, but I will try and get on if I can.

Neurotic

OOC: I'm traveling from 20th to 26th and will most likely follow (mobile phone) the thread, but not post. My posts may be short or missing altogether for the duration. Game on!

Last edited:

Neurotic

Dilemma! Guardian or Champion?

Champion is probably stronger offensively and many guardian powers require shield and/or armor...but having already bodyguard feat and playing the one who takes the heat, guardian might be good choice?

Remove ads