Recommend a Spaceship survival scenario please.

Cthulhugh

Explorer
I was wondering if any of you have heard of a one shot/short centered around escaping/surviving from a spaceship infested with ghosts/monsters etc. I just had a hankering for just such a type of scenario and was wondering if such a thing exists. My group hasn’t played Savage Worlds rule set so that would be a cool option.

Thanks in advance.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
There is an adventure called "Bughunters" for the TSR RPG Alternity. Essentially its like the movie Aliens. Sort of.

I don't think converting it to SavWorld would be all that difficult.

And, of course, there is "Expedition to the a Darrier Peaks" for AD&D, if you want something mo fantasy related.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
As a slightly free-form scenario, "Under a Metal Sky" (for the Dread RPG) is quite good. It's in the Core-Book, or available online for free at the publishers website.

Also, there are 2 "Underwater" Cthulhu scenarios that you might be able to tweak fairly easily to sci-fi/space stories:

"Bubble and Trouble" is a cheap supplement for the Cthulhu Dark game, and is quite eerie. (Available at any online RPG vendor.)

"Grace Under Pressure" from Pagan Publishing is Out-of-Print; not sure if it's genreally avialble digitally or not. But if you can find a copy, it's quite good. It deals with the PC's as member of an submersible divign operation; you could (I imagine) adapt to an Sci-Fi game...

I'll see waht else I have, but those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

Janx

Hero
As a slightly free-form scenario, "Under a Metal Sky" (for the Dread RPG) is quite good. It's in the Core-Book, or available online for free at the publishers website.

I was just going to mention that one.

I ran it with just the free quick play rules and the adventure itself, both downloaded from the Dread web site.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
How about an AI-controlled spaceship, powered by improbability itself, featuring improbably happy doors, a beverage simulator, and an assistant robot who always borders on suicidal depression?

Really, any of the Hitchhiker's books will do.

Remove ads