Recruiting Closed: MLeibrock's and Scotley's Wrath of the Righteous mid level game.

Scotley

Hero
Hey Leif,

Reread post #266 in this thread. Some of the things I noted about your equipment costs and skill points didn't make it into your latest draft. Also, your gifts from Iomedae are there. Double check the math on your point buy for ability scores. I keep getting that you only spent 18 of 20, but maybe I spent too much time in the sun this morning.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I've been doing lots of updates if anyone is interested you can check out my Facebook page... Friend me or not, but I think you can see the updates anyway :)

You might want to update your profile page here to match you Facebook listing. It took me 20 minutes to sort through all of the same named people!

Just asking.

Fenris

Adventurer
I found this while looking for an avatar and had to share it. Seems like it there is a line for all the gods.

PFGods_Gorum_zps40695dda.jpg

Queenie

Queen of Everything
You might want to update your profile page here to match you Facebook listing. It took me 20 minutes to sort through all of the same named people!

Just asking.

Hrm... I didn't know I had Facebook even connected here. It's LisaMarie McCarthy Santini. My last name is McCarthy but my family business is Santini Movers and they did a tv thing so I added it.

Did you try to friend me? I may have accidentally deleted you. Whoopsie.

mleibrock

First Post
That's what I thought, that is why it is in misc.

Sorry about that Scott, I see what you did now. The total on the top was throwing me off.

I'm still showing you should have 73 HP though. You show 68 on your character sheet, I'm guessing you just need to add the 5 Scotley gave you?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry about that Scott, I see what you did now. The total on the top was throwing me off.

I'm still showing you should have 73 HP though. You show 68 on your character sheet, I'm guessing you just need to add the 5 Scotley gave you?

5+10+7*5+1*6+2*6 = 68
Breakdown:
5: iomadea's blessing
10: level 1
7*5: level 2 through 6
1*6: favored class bonus
2*6: con bonus

I do not see any other bonuses that would apply

Remove ads