Recruiting for Adventure in the Vastermarch

Manzanita

First Post
I am recruiting for a series of adventures I will soon be starting. The plot suggests that I not recruit through the RDI. I am looking for the following in PCs:
• Good alignment
• 4th or 5th level or higher, preferably
• A Balanced party of 3 to 6 PCs (preferably 4)
• Players not familiar with the Fiery Dragon module Himrak War Party
• Character has some reason for traveling in the Vastermarch or Northern Mountains area. (I've got some general hooks I can use, too)

I may not be able to get all this. In which case, I’ll settle for the best I can get. Thus feel free to post a reply, even if you don’t meet those exact criteria. I'll start the adventure when I get a party.

I expect this adventure to be combat heavy, including some mass military warfare. There will also be a fair bit of problem solving, moral decision making, sneaking about (perhaps) & excellent RP (hopefully!).

Last edited:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Ooooh. I like combat heavy. Unfortunately, my only available PC is Lawful Evil (a team player, though) and only level 3.

B4cchus

Explorer
It would be great to put Hulgyr in this one, but he's been tied up in some forsaken forest with the local military.
Talbin would be great for that sneaking stuff. He's also a rather tactical fighter for a rogue, so mass combat would be so bad 9except for his not too abundant hp maybe).
I don't have a great hook ready (except for promises of more shines! and helping out a current party member) to send Talbin Vastermarch or Northern Mountains area.
He's only level 3, but an excellent sneak nonetheless.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana is Level 5, but fairly neutral and a bit of a merc for money, but otherwise she'd be perfect. She may stop at Katrina's to do some forging with Talbin, so perhaps you could drag those 2 from there.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jules can drag Boog along too, or vice versa.

She's been updated and posted, so she's ready to go.

Manzanita

First Post
I'm going to run this adventure when I get the right party. I should note, for now, that I've decided its best for me not to start this adventure until November 6th at the earliest. We'll be leaving on a family vacation to hawaii Wednesday for about 10 days. I'll be extra busy before we leave & won't post much, if at all, on the trip.

Anyone who has expressed interest should feel free to take another adventure if one rears its head before this one can get started. Just let me know.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Well, Lasair is good alignment, and depending on how long we take in Niobe's Dilemma, she might come out and be fourth level (cross fingers). I don't know if she's the perfect choice for heavy combat, but combat telepathy with Mass Suggestions isn't too shabby, and she has a few defensive and attack powers too.

Boddynock

First Post
Well, you know Father Eusebius' capabilities. He's at the RDI at the moment, but there's nothing to stop him travelling on a whim, if you have one of those general hooks to hand.

Hmm, I wonder where Rurik Axebender hails from? It might be time to pay him a visit.

Boddynock

Patlin

Explorer
If recruitment is still going on, Someone just suggested he would be wrapping up (if I'm interpreting "epiloque" correctly) Thirst for Power shortly... Banion is therefore becomig available. He's feeling highly disgruntled, both of his adventures so far having worked out fairly badly. Heading somewhere other than the RDI sounds good right about now....

Remove ads