[Recruiting] Forgotten Realms 4E PBP!

DivineAo

First Post
Hey there guys,

First off, I want to say hello to EnWorld. I'm new here; one of my players recently recommended this place as the be-all-end-all of D&D PBP websites.

My online campaign, Roots of Legend, is looking to replace a member that has recently left for personal reasons. We have been going since late August, and are moving along at a fantastic pace.

First off, here is the site: rootsoflegend.darkbb.com

We post once a day, excluding Fridays and Saturdays. The PCs are all 3rd and 4th level; we are planning on taking this sucker all the way to level 30. All posting is done on the site, and we also have a battle map/chat/dice roller, as well as a few other widgets.

A few things:

1) I require perfect attendance. A LOT of love goes into this game, and I expect commitment from all members. I'm understanding about out-of-the ordinary circumstances, but this game only works if you can commit to posting 5 days a week. I really cannot stress this enough; this is an environment where we play as a team, and support one another. If you are subject to leaving collaborative projects on a whim, then this is not the place for you.

2) You need to be a good writer. We run contests and write fluff pertaining to the campaign or Forgotten Realms, and you will definitely enjoy this experience far more if you have a good grasp on the english language. I'm not requiring a PHD or anything, but careless writing or *gasp* internet slang is absolutely not acceptable...your posts must have some thought behind them.

3) The player that left was a Defender-type...it would be in your favour to choose one, however if your character pitch/writing skills blow me away its not necessary.

Alrighty, if you're interested please send me an email or a PM on this site pitching me your character. I need a nice bio/background, some motivations, how you intend to play the character....etc. You can also reply to this thread directly; I will be checking it for some time.

I will email you if you are a candidate for the game! I look forward to seeing these entries, its one of my favourite things to do.

I promise you; as with all my players, I will -personally- see to it that I do my utmost best to supply you with a constant stream of good, fantastical fun!

Thanks for your time,

-Ao

(PS - The campaign is set in Vesperin, north of Raven's Bluff outside of a small town called Wren's Orchard. Fit that in if you feel like it)
*Dynamic, Exciting Campaign
*Deep roleplaying and writing

Drop by at rootsoflegend.darkbb.com

Send all inquiries to divineao@gmail.com.

Party Makeup:
Human Cleric
Human Rogue
Genasi Sorcerer
Wilden Seeker

Alignment makeup is 3 Good and 1 Unaligned.

Theroc

First Post
Hey. I myself would not be able to commit to your game, but I wanted to let you know that you would likely get a larger response if you posted in the "Talking the Talk" area. Playing the Game is where the In Character play threads go, while the Talking the Talk area is for recruitment and discussions.

Good luck with your game!

Remove ads