• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruiting Fresh Again!] The Old School: 1e AD&D

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Rhun! I'd love to have you. Let me know if you need any help making the character.

Since PolterGhost isn't posting, I'll retcon him out again with Zhantain.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wow. What a surprise. I rarely come to ENWorld these days, I didn't realize this was getting back together.

Has Zhantain been written out yet? I think I'd be interested in jumping back in. I mean, my one and only legit psionic character? Who could say no to that?

I just need to get into the habit of coming here again, and that may take some work.

I'm willing to write Zhantain back in, if you like. I just retconned him out, I can retcon him back in.

Rhun! I'd love to have you. Let me know if you need any help making the character.

Since PolterGhost isn't posting, I'll retcon him out again with Zhantain.
you mean retcon him in with Zhantain?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Method III, max HP at 1st, no Unearthed Arcana.

Roll 3d6 six times for each ability in order (Str, Int, Wis, Dex, Con, Cha), and choose an allowed race and class.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Oh, sweet. I can probably have my PC up for review tomorrow night.

Anything particular I need to know for background? Are we playing in a particular setting?

It's essentially settingless--The Old School is an academy for adventurers, and they just had a graduating class.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads