[recruiting maybe] Simple Superheroes - Artifice City

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Sorry, but with my other games I think I'm going to drop this one. I'm just not vibing right with the system. Good luck to you all and I wish you a great game.

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing the character RP. He had some wonderful possibilities.

Thondor

I am still very interested in running Artifice City for you all. Chime in if you are still game. If you think your character is done feel free to post them in the Rogues Gallery.

I meant to post here sooner but I have been consumed by getting my 7-day RPG ready.

Reality Warp
is a cinematic, narrative RPG about people who can change reality (think Push, Jumper, Dark City, Chronicle, The Matrix etc.)

I am opening up recruitment again if anyone wants to jump in.

Thondor

So Walking Dad posted his character in the RG so we have at least 3. [MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION] you still in?

Given this auspicious moment, (yeah I know nothing auspicious about it) it is time to reveal more about

[sblock=Artifice City]Artifice City

Artifice City 1950's boom town that lies on one of the great lakes. Residents simply refer to it as The Lake. It also doesn’t matter which side of the border (Canada/US) the city is on. People do sometimes come from or go across The Border.

Artifice City is undergoing the very first wave of suburbanisation. Large swaths of land are being converted into housing zones. Steel, automotive, and other manufacturing is the backbone of artifice city’s job sector and business is booming.

The city council has just broken ground on a raised train service that will connect the old subway downtown with the quickly expanding suburbs. Several neighbourhoods are also soon to be demolished to make way for new freeways.

Artifice Expo
The Artifice Expo opened last year. It has a carnival atmosphere, rides, innovation and games of chance are given equal room. To be invited to showcase your work at the Artifice Expo is a honour held in high esteem across the nation.

Museum of Artifice
The venerable Museum of Artifice holds many of the most precious artifacts in the known world. It also showcases some of the latest breakthroughs in Science and Technology.

Artifice University
Artifice University is home to some of the most renown professors in science, mathematics and economics. Its history department is also well respected.

Falton College
Folks who can’t get into Artifice University go here. It does have a respected journalism and photography program.

College of Magic and Wonder
Many residents are embarrassed by the College of Magic and Wonder. It is the first college in the nation for stage magicians, clowns and other performers such as acrobats. Many residents also don’t even realize this college exists.
[/sblock]

Aside, go vote on the 7-day RPG competition. And remember a vote for Reality Warp is a vote that's real (maybe). :cool:

Thondor

Just a quick note to let those who were interested in this know that Simple Superheroes is now on kickstarter!

[MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION]
[MENTION=99953]Zerith[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION]

Walking Dad -- hmm its been so long since I've used mention tags that I can't seem to get this to work. Ah well.

Thanks for the interest in the game.

Remove ads