• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Recruiting serious gamers [online - pathfinder] ---Beginners Welcome!---

Theone0581

First Post
Hey all, thanks for checking out my post!

I'm currently looking for a few online gamers who are interested in being apart of an online tabletop Pathfinder game. I am currently looking for [2 players] to join me in this experience.

Please read below for further detail

About The Game

Adventure Path: Still in thought process. However, I'm in favor of homebrewing my own game.

Campaign: Pathfinder

House Rules:
May vary

Available Races:
Core only (Human, Elf, Half-elf... etc)

Classes: Core only (Wizard, Bard, Barbarian... etc)

Starting level: 1

Alignment Restrictions: None. Keeping in mind CE (AKA Chaotic Stupid) people don't live very long.

Available Resources: Core only. No supplement.

Day: Monday/Consecutively

Time: 5:00pm (Pacific Time; US/Canada)

Duration: 4-6 hours (depending)

Communication:

Some additional information that you should all be aware of in case you're interested.

One, I've never done an online game before, so I'm open to any type of suggestions to get this started. I was thinking about Roll20. Again, completely open to suggestions. As far as the rules go, I'm pretty laid back and I do like to do things by the book, but I overlook rules if I think it would be more fun done a certain way, so I'm not a complete rules whore. As far as death goes... I could create a waitlist of people who want to join in and the people who are already in the game who die get replaced with people on the list. (Depending upon how many people are wanting to join.)

Two, I'd like it if players who want to play don't make their character sheets until the first session. So just hold off on that and we'll make them all together so that we can help each other, should we have any newbies.

That's really about it. If you're interested in playing just let me know by replying and I'll PM you. If the roster is full just keep checking in and I'll PM you when a position is open.

Last edited:

athos

First Post
When you say core only, do you mean only the core rule book, or do you mean Paizo stuff only?

If you mean Paizo only, I would be interested, but the core rule book only, makes for a boring game :) I would like to see at least the APG and traits and such as part of the game.

Theone0581

First Post
Hey Athos, thanks for showing your interest!

It will be Paizo only. To anyone else who is unclear, if it's not on here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/. Then you can include it being a supplement and those qualities will not be allowed at this time. I simply want things straight forward right now, maybe later on down the road I'll let some additional stuff in.

Athos, if you're still interested. Please PM me and tell me you're interested and I'll add you to my roster. Thanks!

athos

First Post
Hey there, your mailbox is full. I cannot do voice, so I guess I will need to withdraw from this game. I live in the country and don't have the option of broadband, so I have to make do with satellite internet which is too slow and inconsistent to do voice. Was hoping we could do OpenRPG or something like it, but if you are going to do voice, I can't play, good luck with the game.

Dan

Theone0581

First Post
To the people who are dropping out due to the Skype communication. I'm sorry I did not make that clear earlier. I hope your journeys in the role playing world are never ending! :)

Remove ads